Monday, May 26, 2014

Scooters at the car wash, and more


Yes, that's right - I took Mia to the car wash to blast off the layer of pollen she'd accumulated while I was in Florida.  It was actually kinda fun!  Mia and her scooter buddies (Big Macintosh, Donna Stella, and Carmen Stelladiego) got all nice and clean and shiny.  I also found out that thanks to the new transmission, Mia now tops out at around 50 mph - granted, that was at full-throttle after a few minutes of warmup, but still!  I can sort of keep up with all the scooters that are higher than 50cc!


One of my new scooter buddies, Melissa, has a little tree air-freshener hanging from her scooter's hook - so, while I was at the car wash, I figured, why the heck not?  I'll get one too. :D  Now the entire hallway in front of my apartment smells like vanilla.  Awesome.


I also captured this elusive sight - Bryan on a Buddy!  He said Mia's a bit slower than he's used to, haha.  

On top of all the fun we had cleaning scooters, we also went for a bit of a ride yesterday and today.  It was much needed after being in Florida, absolutely scooterless, for a week.  I think I went into scooter withdrawal on day two of vacation.  It was bad.  But this weekend fixed that!

Current odometer reading: 929.7 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment