Friday, May 23, 2014

Mia had a busy Saturday last weekend.

Yes, Mia had a very busy Saturday last weekend.  Usually I end up going for a ride on Saturday, if I'm feeling up to it, so that ends up with Mia seeing a lot of action - but last Saturday was exceptionally busy.

It started off with bringing Mia to Wick's Wheels to get a windshield installed - and Scott surprised me and showed me new performance transmissions he got in. (It's this one, by NCY, if you're curious.)  So, Mia underwent a fair amount of work before our Saturday ride.


And there's Scott, hard at work on Mia.  The new transmission went in pretty quickly, and the windshield, while puzzling, was a pretty smooth install too.  (Although it turns out that the brackets were originally installed backwards, oops)  Once everything was all done on Mia, we went on a nice ride - off to Griffy Lake, then to the IU stadium for some awesome pictures.


All in all, it was an awesome day - Mia rides so much more smoothly with the new transmission, and while I didn't figure out the windshield installation issues until after I got home, that's gonna make future rides much more pleasant.

Below are some more pictures from our ride!






Current Odometer Reading: 905ish (not entirely sure, as I'm in Florida right now, and entirely scooterless! Boo.)

No comments:

Post a Comment